Cookies are small text files which can be downloaded onto your computer when you access a website. They are essential tools which help the sites provide different services.
They allow the site to store and remember information about users surfing habits or their computers, and, depending on the information received, they can be used to recognise particular users and provide a better service.
For further information, you can check the Spanish Cookie Guidance by visiting the Spanish Data Protection Authority website: http://www.agpd.es.
Please find below a list of the cookies used on this website:
- Google Analytics cookies measure and analyse user interactions on the site. This web analytics are used to collect information about the number of users who visit the site, the number of pages visited, the frequency or repetition of the visits, their duration, the browser used, the service provider, the language, or the city assigned to the IP address. All this information helps us provide a better service.
- First-party cookies to identify the user, and to keep you signed in. This technical cookie is used in order to provide necessary functionality to the website.
How can I manage cookies?
You can change your cookie settings in your browser to enable, disable or manage them.
- For further information on Google Chrome settings - click here.
- For further information on Firefox settings - click here.
- For further information on Opera settings - click here.
- For further information on Internet Explorer settings - click here.
- For further information on Safari settings - click here.