Collective:HOTEL - KITCHEN
Center: MARCONFORT EL GRIEGO
Vision of the Role:
The pastry chef is a specialized position within the kitchen that is dedicated to pastry work. In the kitchen organization of certain restaurants, he/she is the person in charge of preparing desserts and pastry doughs.
- Preparation of desserts and more food.
- Control and cleaning of the workplace.
- To make provisioning and control of food.
- Elaboration of dishes and preparation for consumption.
- Checking the quality of raw materials to ensure that standards and specifications are met.
- Check cleanliness of equipment and condition of premises prior to production to ensure compliance with occupational health and safety regulations.
- Checking machinery.
- Processing, cooking and finishing of different types of food.
Essential: FP of medium or higher grade in cooking. Food handler's license.
Desirable: FP of superior degree or degree in cooking.
Essential: Experience in similar positions.
Desirable: Knowledge in development of buffets in all-inclusive hotels.