IT PROGRAM MANAGER
Centers: SANDOS MONACO, SANDOS BENIDORM SUITES, SANDOS EL GRECO, SANDOS PAPAGAYO, MARCONFORT ATLANTIC GARDENS, MARCONFORT COSTA DEL SOL, MARCONFORT EL GRIEGO, SPAIN CORPORATE, MEXICO CORPORATE, OTHERS
As IT PROGRAM MANAGER you will be the person in charge of taking the initiative of our projects, supervise the administrative and operational functions in order to achieve the sustainability and success of each project in accordance with the objectives, strategies and budgets defined by the company.
- Manage the day-to-day operational and tactical aspects of multiple small to large scale projects.
- Develop strategies and tactics to ensure desirable results.
- Manage and execute projects efficiently. (cost-scope-time).
- Orient and guide the parties involved in each project to follow procedures and achieve agreed upon goals.
- Maintain processes for the execution of all activities.
- Continuous monitoring of project execution and process quality.
- Coordinate resources and tasks.
- Risk analysis and management.
- Manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises and create contingency plans.
- Work together with the technical leaders of the IT department to propose the best alternatives and costs for new projects required by the company.
- Monitor the budget allocated to each project and alert of risks that may affect it.
- Lead internal and external project follow-up meetings, providing KPIs that detail and allow to analyze their status.
Specific project management qualifications or certifications such as Prince2, PMP, ScrumMaster, CompTIA, MPM, CPMP, CAPM, BVOP or Lean Six Sigma.
- Advanced English (C1 level or similar).
- Technical engineering and higher degrees.
- Degree or specialization in strategic thinking, administration or people management subjects.
- Knowledge of development methodologies such as Agile, Scrum or Waterfall.
More than 5 years in similar position, or more than 10 years as IT Project Manager.
Proven experience leading different international technology projects simultaneously.
Expert knowledge of project management and development procedures.
Advanced knowledge of budgeting, data analysis and management reporting.
Advanced experience with project management software such as Basecamp or MS Project.
Previous experience in service sector.