Collective:HOTEL - RESTAURANT
Centers: SANDOS MONACO, SANDOS BENIDORM SUITES
Vision of the Role:
Person in charge of executing in a qualified, autonomous and responsible manner, the service and sale of food and beverages.
• Prepare work areas for service.
• Carry out direct customer service for the consumption of beverages or meals.
• Prepare for consumption of simple viands.
• Transport tools and equipment necessary for the service.
• Control and review merchandise and objects of use of the section.
• Collaborate in the assembly, service and disassembly of law firms.
• Carry out work in front of the client such as flambéing, cutting and carving.
• Collaborate with the dining room manager in the preparation and development of special events.
• Coordinate and supervise the tasks of the activity in their area.
• Attend customer complaints.
• Bill and collect from the customer.
• Works with the rest of the team for customer satisfaction.
• Know the menu and offer of drinks available in your work area.
• The HACCP regulations and other established regulations apply at all times.
• Report any allergies or incidents with clients to your immediate manager.
Studies / Training:
Essential: Qualification or knowledge acquired in the performance of their profession equivalent to a school graduate or professional training in bars and restaurants. English and high German.
Desirable: Nutrition Technician. Knowledge of cocktails or Sommelier.
Essential: One year of experience in a similar position.
Desirable: Knowledge of dynamic work environments, preferably hotels or large cafeterias.