CHEF DE PARTIE
Collective:HOTEL - KITCHEN
Center: MARCONFORT EL GRIEGO
The chef de partie is responsible for the planning, organization and supervision of the section of the kitchen assigned. Supervises the cleanliness and hygiene of the kitchen area and ensures the perfect state of tools and facilities. Responsible for the elaboration of the part of the menus designed by the Head Chef.
Hotel with two restaurants with buffet service, one of them with international cuisine and the other with Italian cuisine and BBQ.
• Preparation and supervision of restaurant food.
• Check the cleanliness of the workplace.
• Perform food supply and control.
• Preparation of the plated and preparation for consumption according to the assigned partie.
• Check the quality of raw materials to ensure that standards and specifications are met.
• Check the cleanliness of the equipment and the state of the premises before production to ensure compliance with health and safety regulations at work.
• Lead the team of cooks and assistants in their departure.
Specific of the role:
• Check the machinery.
• Preparation, baking and finishing of different types of food.
• Work in split shifts with two daily shifts as planned.
Studies / Training:
Essential: FP of medium or higher degree in cooking. Food handler card.
Desirable: FP of higher degree or degree in cooking.
Essential: 2 years of experience in a similar position.
Desirable: Knowledge in development of buffets in all-inclusive hotels.